Monday, May 18, 2009

McVitie's Fruit & Form

This last Saturday I went to the supermarket and saw these packs of McVitie's Fruit & Form.
Usually I don't buy these kind of products, namely because I don't need to diet.
Nonetheless I like to eat healthy food and so I've decided to give them a try.
Since I'm thin, calories and sugar are not a problem, so what I really appreciate is flavour.
This recent line from United Biscuits may even be good in terms of nutritive quality, but the taste ( I tried the Forest Fruits ) was somewhat disappointing, since I found it weak in terms of intensity.
The crunchy characteristic of the cereal bars ( or cereal biscuits, if you prefer) is a pleasant one though.

3 comments:

  1. They look like they would make a great snack when a person is busy and on the go!! What other flavors do they offer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise,

    Thanks for reading my blog and for your comment.
    The flavours that I've read about are : Forest Fruits, Apple & Apricot, Pear & Chocolate and a Pineapple & Coconut special edition that was available during the launch period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not into that stuff: I think it's a ripoff myself ...

    ReplyDelete