Friday, April 2, 2010

Emmi Choco Latte Original



With 84% swiss skimmed-milk and 14% swiss chocolate, the Emmi Choco Latte Original is a drink that will please most of those who, like me, like to drink chocolate milk.
Usually I don't buy these kind of drinks, since I prefer to buy the chocolate in powder and mix it with the milk, but a couple of months ago I was given a coffee version of this brand and I was nicely surprised, namely because I'm from a country where coffee is one of the best in the world.
Besides, I also know Emmi's yogurts and I thought that it wouldn't do any harm to try it.
I won't say that it was the best chocolate drink that I've tasted so far, but this Emmi Choco Latte does have a good chocolate taste and deserves my positive opinion and recomendation, even if I find it to be a bit expensive for the portuguese market.

2 comments: